Friday, May 20, 2011

What motivates?

Earrings: Target. Pearls: Great Grandma's. Other necklace: Jewelry Party.Vest: Gift. Tank: Rue21. Shorts: Kohls. Shoes: Payless.


Today was almost a repeat of yesterday.
I wasn't motivated. I was exhausted.
But I desperately wanted today to be better, so I asked myself where can I find motivation?
It took some coffee + coke acola + some scripture.
You can find everything in the Bible, even motivation...especially motivation!
I read 1 Corinthians 10:31 which says:
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it for the glory of God.

That put some motivation in me. 

What motivates you? 

2 comments:

  1. I love your pearl necklace! :) So vintage-chic.
    Happy Weekend!

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah - that is awesome that those verse gave you motivation, Kass! Go God! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray