Tuesday, August 5, 2014

August Goals



Another month has past,
so it's time for this months goals.
Let's look at last months goals first!

July Goals

1. Participate in Whole30.
We made it through the whole month and it went really well.
It was life changing for us and I am pretty proud of myself for completing it.
I'm not very good at finishing what I start, so this was a huge deal to me.
You can read more about it here.

2. Finish reading Fresh Brewed Life.
I didn't think I was going to finish it in one month!
It was so good that I didn't want to rush through it.
I didn't rush, but ended up finishing it anyway.
It was SO good and I need to do a review of it.
I highly recommend it!

3. Come up with a list of 30 blogging ideas.
I have a list going in my blogging journal and it's actually more than 30.
I'm glad I have some ideas in my head when it comes to blogging.
I definitely need to write ideas as they come to me!

4. Work on a schedule for the kids.
I worked on it, but didn't complete it.
I don't know why this is so hard for me, but I need to get a handle on it!

All and all I didn't do too bad!
Let's look at my goals for this month.

August Goals

1. Work on a schedule for blogging.
I want to stop blogging when the kids are awake.
So, I either need to do it before the get up or after they go to bed.
I want to figure out what's best and stick to it!

2. Spend less time on the internet.
I know I'm not the only one who struggles with social media in this way.
I feel like it eats my days and I'm consumed with it.
There are far more important things to be doing!

4. Read one book.

5. Think about a garage sale.
I'm so hesitant to do one because it takes a lot of work.
If I don't come to the conclusion that I actually want to have one,
I still want to sell a few things that we don't need.

What are your goals for this month?




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray