Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we finally got to go to the pumpkin patch.
I'd been excited to go for a while because I just knew Braden would love it. 
I figured we'd spend a few hours there playing and just spending time together.
However, it didn't really go as planned. Ever have those times as a parent? ;)
Well, we ended up staying about thirty minutes...
Because Braden wasn't really enjoying it and Maeva wasn't appreciating the baby carrier. 
Needless to say I was disappointed. Probably more than I should have been.
I did get a few pictures, thankfully! 
Enjoy!












He had some fun.
Riding in a "car", playing in the dirt, and with the cars.
Wasn't so much into the pumpkins or taking a picture with mom.
Wish we were able to get some family pictures... 
Especially in the chair like we had the past two years! 
Maybe next year! 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it didn't go as planned, but it looks like it was still a fun family outing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray