Friday, June 1, 2012

InstaFriday

Today I'm linking up for the first time over at Life Rearranged with instragram photos from my week! 




Lots of pool time with my sweet boy! He was a bit hesitant the first day we went, but in the following days he was all about walking about by himself and splashing. Still, he was more excited about the fountain at the pool. Even tried climbing in!


Daily feeling encouraged and lifted up by God's word though the #SheReadsTruth community on twitter! For the first time I'm reading God's word daily and am really excited about it! Feel free to join! 



Some Starbucks and feeling especially big this week! At the end of my 27th week and like I always say, I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going! 



A little boy who is all of a sudden enjoying his hat! 
He put it on himself completely wrong, but hey, whatever makes him happy!



Someone being sneaky! Pulling everything off the bookshelf and pulling down the drawer to the disher washer just to climb on top! 


Some art journaling for me. Been wanting to do this for a while! 


life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. Hi, fellow SheReadsTruther! I found your blog through the website and wanted to tell you how encouraged I was by your honesty in telling the story of your Christian walk as well as how your family came to be. It's wonderful to "meet" you! I hope your pregnancy is going smoothly; those last weeks can be so looong!
    -Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Life Rearranged and I'm also doing the SheReadsTruth :) I'm super excited about joining in too!!! Cute pics!!! Really cute blog and family!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray