Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day

 
 
 

We celebrated Christmas with James' family on Christmas Eve and then Christmas Day with my side.
Here's what it entailed:
1. Just the three of us at the park. It was around 50 degrees out. CRAZY!
2. Opening presents at my grandma's.
3. Sitting on mama's lap waiting. Apparently he's bored or thinks someone's nuts (totally a possibility).
4. His new favorite toy. A ball that lights up and jumps around.
5. A new Christmas ornament. Airplanes, of course.
6. Homemade pizza. That's our tradition for Christmas dinner! SO good!
7. Our annual family picture by the tree.
8. A very tired boy in grandma's arms. He never sleeps like this anymore!
9. Oh, wait...I'm awake because Daddy's going to read me a story! 

THE END. Well, not really...we still have another Christmas today. 

How was your Christmas? Get anything fun? What did you do?
Tell me. For real. I want to know!

5 comments:

  1. I love that your traditional Christmas dinner is pizza!! So much easier than Thanksgiving dinner all over again! I may have to make this my tradition when the fiance and I start hosting Christmas at out house :)

    Hope you have a great week!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time! And that homemade pizza looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.) I miss you. 2.) your baby is growing so fast! 3.) I loved the Christmas card! 4.) you look wonderful! Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm loving your blog! so so cute. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your son is precious as can be :)

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray