Friday, October 7, 2011

It's the little things: Family time, hats, and more!

This week has been full of blessings! I know I don't deserve the blessings that God sends my way, but I am so thankful for even the smallest of things!





We spend a lot of time at the park. Its one of my favorite places to go with my family.
Braden just loves it. We pop him in his stroller and just go. He's so quiet because he's so captivated by it all. He kept on looking over at the swing, so we decided to give him some time in the swing. He loved it. Makes us happy too!

He looks so stinkin' cute in hats, but boy does he hate them! It lasted longer than I thought it would, but I knew it wouldn't stay on the whole time! 

Other blessings:
My grandparents church had a garage sale 
and I got a good amount of stuff, all of which my grandma paid for.

My MIL had a garage sale and came home with a box of clothes for Braden! 
It was so great considering he was pretty low on clothes he could wear now.

Having dinner with a good friend from college and her husband.
Later on in the week getting to have a good texting convo with her. 
It was probably the biggest blessing of all! 

Playdates. They leave me refreshed every time! 

Walks. We've went on multiple this week because it has been so beautiful. 
I love walks with my husband and son after he gets home from work 
and also walks with my friend Sarah a few mornings during the week!



Aisle to Aloha

4 comments:

  1. Yay for a week of great little things! The park is SO much fun. And your little guys is stinken' cute in hats OR out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the little hat! Sweet baby girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry...I meant sweet baby BOY! haha!! :) {Don't hate me! He is adorable!!}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness gracious sakes alive!! How adorable is this little man in the swing?!? You pretty much made my baby craziness go off the charts... husband says thanks. :P

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray