Friday, August 19, 2011

Easily entertained

I really need to clean our room (as I am sure you can tell from the following pictures), but its hard with a little one who is only content for a few minutes seconds. He kept on reaching for the laundry basket, so in he went! 


He sure is happy in there!  I just love it...how he can be amused by a laundry basket or a hanger or a bag. Such simple things. 


Babies make me laugh. They sure shift between content and in content a lot! Thats okay though...I'll deal with it, as I am sure this will continue throughout his life. I mean, hey, sometimes I'm content and sometimes I'm not! 


He is seriously trying to stand up. He almost stood up in crib. I cannot believe how fast he is growing
SOMEONE, ANYONE...please make it stop! I want him to be my little boy forever!!!


Whoops! =) 

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray