Saturday, June 11, 2011

Time with just him

Necklace: Jewelry party. Shirt: Target. Pants: Kohls. Shoes: Express.

Today I got to spend almost a whole day with just my husband. This pretty much never happens because of our precious boy or the fact that there is always something else to be done. But today, nope...today was meant for us to spend together. The grandparents watched him (so so so thankful to have grandparents who love him so much and us too!) and we went to Oceans of fun. That was interesting, to say the least...definitely not the way I remembered it from when I was a kid. It was nice to spend sometime with just him! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow Kass, you are losing all that baby momma fat!
    I am heading out to Cali and then Guatemala but I will have a couple of weeks in July maybe I can swing in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit looks so comfy!

    Oceans of fun?! FUN! :) I'm so glad you got to spend some time with just your hubs. I love those times!

    Ps. Writing you a letter today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are absolutely my favorite kind of days. Good for you! Have a great week lovely! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray