Thursday, March 24, 2011

This is what ya get!

No outfit picture today because my tripod cannot hold my camera, so instead this picture is what ya get!


Awkward:
This picture. With that look on my face. Actually, that's not awkward, its normal. Its "my I am not thrilled" face.

I'm unsure of the awkwardness in my life. I am sure there is, but my mind is feeling a bit fried tonight.

Awesome:

Olive Garden. It is my favorite. 

Good pictures of your baby.

A nap, for both me and my son. I love naps!

The fact that tomorrow is Friday! However, its supposed to snow... that I do not look forward to!

I know that there is much more awesomeness in my life. Maybe next Thursday I will be able to come up with more!



2 comments:

  1. I do love you! How I miss hanging out with you. *Sigh* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love naps too. I wish we got to take them in the middle of the day (as adults) like we did when we were in kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray