Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I Wore +My Favorite Boutique

Scarf + Tunic: Kiki La'Rue, Jeggings: Target. Boots: Thrifted. 

We've been hit with two large snow storms lately.
So large in fact that husband has actually gotten two days off work! 
It's been nice to have extra time with him + he was able to snap this picture for me today! 
Double score! ;)

I thought I'd share my favorite place to shop lately! Kiki La'Rue has become my addiction! 
Why do I love it? Because the boutique is cute, unique, well priced, and has great customer service! 

This scarf + tunic are both from there and I love them both! 
I've worn this scarf non-stop since I got it. It is too die for. So soft, comfortable, and warm! 
This black tunic is softer than I thought it would be and thinner too, which is why I love it! 
Super comfortable + I can layer it. I know that I'll be wearing it a ton.

I also have four other tops from there and haven't been disappointed once. 

What else do I love?
The customer service is wonderful. 
I was super hesitant to buy anything online because I couldn't try it on.

I've asked how certain things fit multiple times and have always got a quick answer! 
Also, after getting to know me more, I've been able to ask about sizing 
and been told what size would be best for me.  
Can it get any better than that? Oh yes it can! 
Becka works super hard to get your purchases to you fast!
So go ahead and start shopping! I'm trying to restrain myself, 
which is hard because everything is so darn cute! 

All opinions are my own! Becka didn't even know I was going to write this. I just wanted to share the love!
P.S. That spot on my shirt... I blame the baby and also, I do have two arms. Sorry for the semi awkward picture! ;) 

pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm so ready for the snow to go away. We got another 8 inches today and I am not pleased. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a ton of snow, it looks like! We have plenty here, too, I can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that top! My mint piko has become a favorite, for SURE.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray