Wednesday, August 8, 2012

37 weeks

 
Sunglasses, earrings, & white tank: Target. Top: Express. Shorts: Kohls. Flip flops: Old Navy

It's August. I really can't believe this month is here.
I can't believe that in 12 days our little girl will be joining our family. 
Of course, she already is our family, but we'll get to see her, hold her, love her. 
I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it! =) 

Nothing else is really new this week. 
I'm still growing. I still feel massive. And I still haven't packed my hospital bag! 
I'll get on that... maybe today... maybe tomorrow...or maybe right before we go! ;)

pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. You look fantastic!I have that same top (in a different pattern) and I too wore it while I was pregnant. Versatile clothes are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your belly bump is SO cute! I hope I look half as good when I'm pregnant! :) Good luck with the delivery!!

    Evani
    simplyevani@gmail.com

    P.S. Thanks for the follow on Twitter! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray