Thursday, July 5, 2012

32 weeks

Headband: Charming Charlies. Gray tank: Target. Blue tank: Old Navy. Shorts: Kohls. 

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! I'm glad I live in a country where I am free, but more than anything I am glad I am free in Christ! =)
We didn't do much yesterday...
hung out at home, went to the pool, and had Five Guys for dinner.
Just what this pregnant mama needed because it is way too hot! 

Gosh, at 32 weeks I am feeling so very pregnant! 
Everything is bigger and swollen. Not my favorite. 
And moving.... sometimes involves rolling from one place to the next. 
Especially when getting out of bed! ;)
46 days until my c-section, which is a little less than 1 month and 2 weeks.
Holy moly! We're going to have a baby girl soon! Braden's going to have a sister soon! 

We got to see Maeva in 3D last Saturday and it was pretty amazing!
So fun to see her different facial expressions and her chubby cheeks!
It definitely made us more excited for her arrival and for me, it made nesting kick in big time. 
I'm currently working on organizing and getting their room ready even though she'll be by our bed
for a while. Its fun seeing it all come together for both my sweet children! 

As excited as we are, nervousness kicks in a lot, for me.
I just worry about having two kids to take care of. I worry about the exhaustion. 
I worry that I won't be able to do it, but I know all this is silly because God has blessed us with a 
great son and is blessing us with a great daughter as well! Just need to give it all to Him! 

pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. Kassie, you couldn't get much cuter!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. =) Thank you. Sometimes I don't feel that way...totally ready to be normal sized again! =)

      Delete
  3. u look awesome, kassie and i love that headband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the headband as well... I always feel like I look twelve when I wear it though! :S

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, you are so cute at 32 weeks! When I read about your nervousness, I was so nervous too! My girls are SO close in age and I thought "how can I have another baby when my oldest is still a baby" but the Lord gives you just enough grace to make it though the day. He gives you enough energy to make it till the hubs gets home. And enough strength to not ugl cry all over your newborn- most of the time :) You'll do great and hopefully your husband can take off for a few days to help you and get you on somewhat a groove. Don't stress about the room thing. Your baby will be with you and you can do it when you have more energy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! =)

      I am sure that there will be moments where I feel like losing it after Maeva comes, but I definitely know that God will give me grace... I'll for sure be praying for some! =)

      Delete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray