Wednesday, June 27, 2012

31 weeks

Maternity shirt: Macy's. Maternity shorts: Kohls. Belt: Forever21. Necklace: c/o Out of Alabaster. Earrings: Target. 


31 weeks. If I'm doing the math correctly that's 54 days.
Holy smokes, people! I really just can't believe it.
Yet, I think my body can! 

The bump is feeling huge. Like beach ball huge! I'm definitely expecting to soon hear, "you look like you're going to pop soon." a lot. 
It's also feeling painful, at times, along with everything else!
My backs aches. My legs ache. I know there will be more of that. 

Two months left and I can only imagine how its going to go.
I know things will be more achey and I'm honestly expecting to get so big that I'm going to feel like I'm going to topple over! :S Hopefully, I don't actually. 
However, I may get stuck on the floor if I decide to sit down again! ;)

I know Maeva is growing strong and big because that's how she kicks feel! 
Yesterday I felt her move and was like "Whoa!" because it was such a weird feeling.

It felt like she rolled her feet against my stomach.
Who really knows what she's doing in there! =)

Keep on growing strong baby girl.
I love to feel your movements.
See you on Saturday for the 3D ultra sound!
Love, mama

Don't forget to check out my giveaway. It's to celebrate reaching 100 followers! =)

pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. awe you look so fantastic :) i'm loving it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that belted striped top! My friend has a green & white striped top that she belts like this and I always love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so exciting! I can't wait to take cute preggo pics like this. The striped shirt is adorable- you definitely rock the pregnancy style! Just found your blog and have loved looking around and getting to know you better. You're adorable and I can't wait to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. seeing all of these cute pregnant bloggers right now is starting to make me baby hungry! adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin' good! I am 36 weeks, so I can definitely relate to the aches and pains. Ugh, and the heartburn.. Pregnancy sure is glamorous, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray