Wednesday, June 20, 2012

30 weeks

Earrings: Forever21. Skirt worn as dress: Target. Belt: Lovenell.

Thirty weeks, which means only nine more until the c-section. Unless she decides to come sooner!
I seriously can't believe it. I still remember walking out of the bathroom to tell James, completely shocked. 
I'm feeling very pregnant these days, very huge. It's not a feeling I enjoy. 
It is getting rather difficult to move. Getting off the floor and getting out of bed is not fun.
I remember when I was pregnant with Braden, feeling like a whale, and having to roll out of bed. Gah! Hated it!
I'm still feeling pretty darn exhausted and I wonder if that will ever end. Maybe that's just life as a mama. 
If that's the case there will be lots and lots of coffee in my future.
Hopefully some naps too, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. =)
Maeva is growing and getting stronger. Her movements and kicks feel a lot different. 
I hope she's cozy in there... I'm sure its getting tight. 
I love to feel her... it always brings a smile and my face and often, "woah!" from my mouth.
I can't wait to see her at the 3D ultrasound on the 30th and 61 days from now when I have (yep, counting down!) the c-sec-section. 


pleated poppy

24 comments:

  1. how cute are you?!!!!! You look fantastic :) not huge at all! - although I totally know how you feel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Somedays I don't feel big at all. Just depends I guess! =)

      Delete
  2. Aww, you are so cute! You look great!


    Christen :>
    www.anunordinaryhello.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like it too...suppose to be a skirt, but I may like it better this way!

      Delete
  4. you look beautiful!! i love that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I'm trying to embrace it! I embrace most of it...would probably embrace more if I weren't so tired!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful! I really like how you turned the skirt into a dress- I used to do that all the time when I was pregnant!

    Veralynn
    joiedeveralynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love wearing my maxi skirts as dresser right now!

      Delete
  7. I really like the name you chose. Maeva is it? That looks like a perfect summer dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Maeva. We can already tell its perfect for her. =)

      Delete
  8. woohoo #100 new follower

    You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, beautiful dress and amazing pics.
    parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous dress, love the belt, but love the bump even more! So close to holding your precious bundle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      So so so close ... I can't wait!

      Delete
  11. You and your bump are adorable! You've got a new follower! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! =) Glad you are following!

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous photos! I can't believe how amazing you look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! Sometimes I do not feel that way, but that's just part of pregnancy I guess!
      =)

      Delete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray