Wednesday, May 30, 2012

27 weeks

Earrings, tank, and dress: Target. Flip Flops: Old Navy.

I'm really anxious for Maeva to get here. 
I just can't wait to meet her... 
So much so that I wish it were August already, but I know she still has a lot of growing to do.
She's so strong - kicking her feet, moving her hands, all things I can feel.
She makes my belly dance and I love to watch it.
Its the highlight of this pregnancy right now. 

We are starting to notice a pattern in her schedule.
She's awake and kicking as we get ready for bed and up in the morning before her brother! 
I'm sure she's kicking in the middle of the night too. 
I love knowing this... but it also makes me a bit nervous.
I know that being a mama of two is going to be hard, I know that I am going to be so tired.
That scares me... Can I do it? Can I function?
I know the answer is yes. It will be hard. It will be an adjustment, but completely do-able.
As far away as August seems, I know that it will be here before we know it!
I can't wait!

Looking forward to meeting you face-to-face sweet girl.
You're already a joy to us and I know that will grow once we see you!


pleated poppy

15 comments:

  1. You are too cute with your little baby bump. I love the name you've chosen; Maeva is beautiful and so unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! =)
      I just love the name too. I already know its going to be perfect!

      Delete
  2. lovin the baby bump! and i can only imagine how anxious you are for her to get here - i feel like that would be the hardest part, the waiting.

    and it'll be rough but you can do it!
    cant wait to see pictures of the cute little girl in august!
    -elisabeth

    lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know God will carry me through the exhaustion =)

      There will be tons of pictures. I get a little camera happy!

      Delete
  3. looking great! I love that dress, Im only 1 week ahead of you, so exciting! Found you on WIWW

    Momma Totally in Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your blog and i'm so glad i did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just so adorable!! I can't wait to be 27 weeks, I hope I look as cute as you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is all fabulous! You are too cute!

    I would be absolutely honored to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party starting today, it would be perfect!

    Thanks!
    Allison
    http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I am heading to your blog now!

      Delete
  7. this is so cute! i love that you're such a fabulously stylish soon-to-be-mom! :)
    kw, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and your belly look adorable! Hang in there...the end is near!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray