Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Week 22


Earring: Charming Charlies. Maternity tank, shorts, and shirt: Target. Flip flops: Old Navy.

I'm pretty certain I've been saying this a lot, but I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going!
It hits me every once in a while how quickly it really is going.
Theres roughly 3 months until baby Maeva is due. That is so soon.
I'm so very excited, but a bit nervous too about having two.
I know all will be well because God is good.
I put my trust and my children in His hands. 

Sweet Maeva, soon you will come into this world and it will be great.
I can already tell you are meant to be part of this family.
We love you so so much. Keep on kicking baby girl, it's my favorite.

pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. You are TOO cute!! I have that same shirt, and it gets a ton of use ;)
    Praying that everything goes very well for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! =) Love this shirt... gives me some good growing room!

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what sweet sweet pics kassie:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray