Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Week 18


Earrings and Tee: Target. Necklace: Vintage Wanna Bee. Belt: Kohls. Maxi dress: Charming Charlie.

I can't believe that I'm 18 weeks pregnant already.
I can't believe that soon I will be half way done.
Pregnancy goes by so fast the second time around!
Makes me think that if we decide to have another baby it will be like,
"Oh, I'm pregnant and here's the baby!" ;)

I'm feeling good.
Tired and achey at times, but good.
I'm growing too. I don't think I've actually gained weight, but the belly gets bigger and bigger.
Dresses are quickly becoming my favorite to dress the bump in.
We are counting down til Monday when we find out if its a boy and a girl.
I am so excited that I can hardly stand it!

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. you look so cute! I love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =)
      I've been wanting a necklace like this forever. So glad it was on a deals site!

      Delete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray