Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Week 17



17 weeks pregnant.
I'm feeling normal minus the fact that my legs ache to the bone.
I experience a lot of things that I didn't with Braden,
but remind myself that every pregnancy is different.

We find out if it's a boy or girl on April 2nd.
I cannot wait. I hate the waiting...seems to take forever for the day to get here!
We do want a girl, but of course will be just as happy with a boy.
So excited and I really can't believe that I'm almost half way there.
Pregnancy the second time goes much faster.
Must be because I have a toddler to chase around! ;)

pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. You look stunning! :) I hope your legs feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh April 2nd can't come soon enough! I can't wait to hear!

    I hope it is a girl, but I think it will be a boy :) No idea why.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray