Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What I Wore at week 14

Pregnancy is hard. I must have forgotten how tiring growing a baby is.
Or maybe its just the fact that I have a toddler to take care of, as well, that is making me so tired.
Even though I'm exhausted a lot of the time...
And still feel sick at times, its still exciting, this second pregnancy.
I still like knowing that at 14 weeks my baby can make so many facial expressions.
I still love the sound of the heart beat and look forward to the baby moving.
Of course I still can't wait to find out if its going to be a boy or a girl!
So even though its hard, its still as exciting as when I was experiencing pregnancy for the first time.

Cardigan: Kohls.
Dress: Target.
Boots: Zappos. 

pleated poppy

9 comments:

  1. I love that dress! You look really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This dress will definitely be a fav of mine this pregnancy! Stretchy and comfy!

      Thank you! =)

      Delete
  2. You look amazing to be growing a baby and chasing a toddler! Love the dress and I'm glad I found your blog through The Pleated Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look adorable!! you are such a cute pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =) Nice to hear it because somedays it so doesn't feel that way!

      Delete
  4. You look adorable! The second pregnancy was so different than the first b/c I was chasing around a two-yr-old. Whew...makes me tired just remembering it! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! =) I'm chasing around a 1 year old and I'm pretty sure a two year old moves a lot more...so totally understand the tired feeling!

      Delete
  5. You look so cute! I have far outgrown all my cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray