Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I haven't done WIWW in a few weeks and not because I haven't gotten dressed everyday, because I have, but I just wasn't into my clothes, but I finally did it this week. Here are two outfits! Hope your Wednesday is a good one! 
Sweater: Alco. Dress: Target. Necklace: Charming Charlie. Jeggings: Express. Boots: Zappos.
I wore this on Sunday. It was the perfect day for layering!

I found this picture on pinterest:


Here's my version: sorry for the awkward pose. 
White tee: Target. Shirt:Forever21. Cardigan: Kohls. Jeggings: Express. Sandals: Charming Charlie.
I wore this on Halloween and while I like this outfit, I definitely like the pin better.

pleated poppy

P.S. Like Shabby Apple? Enter my giveaway here for  a great necklace!

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just love Pinterest! It's great for inspiration! Your outfits are cute! You did a great job matching your inspiration!

    Angela @ Our Family Journey
    http://guyerfamilyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit! Totally cute! Thank you for praying for me today! I definitely needed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww… You're adorable!! I find myself scouring Pinterest for outfit ideas all the time. Then when I put them on they never look the way they're suppose to and in about 5 minutes it looks like a tornado hit my closet and I'm tiptoeing out embarrassed for myself. LOL! Love these pics though!! And thanks for the comment over on my post! Just for the record, we did end early. I was mortified and kept apologizing to the poor people opening the doors to find us standing on their steps. LOL! Ahh kids!

    Digger ~xoxo~
    www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits, I LOVE dresses over jeans.
    The red tree behind you is gorgeous. Fall makes me happy!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog today, it made me smile. :0) I am glad it touched your heart. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray