Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Is it just me or does getting dressed seem like a lot of work sometimes? 
Maybe not getting dressed, but putting together outfits.
Some days I just don't care or nothing is working.
Its been one of those weeks this past week, so here are two outfits.

Tee: Thrifted. Top: Francesca's Collections. Leggings and shoes: Walmart. 

I love outfits that are just comfortable. 
Is there anything more comfortable than leggings? I don't think so!

Necklace: Charlotte Russe. Cardigan: Kohls. Tub top: Garage sale. Jeans: Express. 

I love garage sales. Especially when I find a ton of good things and I don't pay a penny (thanks grandma)! I didn't leave the house this day...so shoes weren't needed! 

pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. Comfort > anything when it comes to everyday outfits for me and you look comfy and cute!

    And of course the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comfy is key! ;) LOVE your name by the way! haha. Saw your comment over on VWB and had to pop over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, for comfort. I couldn't agree more! I always find myself in my go-to comfy outfit: cute dress & tights, and ballet flats! And I'm loving your red top it's absolutely adorable. Hope you're having a great week. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be honest, sometimes its not till noon that I can get fully dressed! Lucky if I get mascara on for the day too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray