Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

 Headband: Gift. Shirt with belt: Forever21. Tank top: Delias. Leggings: Walmart. Shoes: Target.

I just love this shirt. I'm pretty sure it may be one of my favorites. I usually hate collared shirts because they make me feel like I should be in a bowling alley... not that I dislike bowling, but I don't want to look like I'm going bowling. I don't think I do in this shirt! 

Sunglasses: Charming Charlie. Earrings: Forever21. Necklace: This lady.  Shirt: J.C. Penny. Leggings: Walmart. Boots: Famous Footwear.

Perfect outfit for some time at the park, don't ya think? 

Tank: Delias. Tee and boots: Target. Skirt: Old Navy. Earrings: Gift.

I didn't take a shower and get dressed til 2 on Monday... I guess thats what a sick baby does to you.
He's just not his normal self this week. I think babies should totally come with the ability to blow their noses when they are born. Would totally be helpful, but nope...it just runs and gets wiped on my shirt.
Oh, mommyhood....you are great! Really you are! 


pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. Loving the blog look! :) And the outfits. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... bowling! :) I love the colors in that plaid, and you look so pretty in pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel the SAME way about collared shirts...glad there's someone else out there who shares that with me! and that color of blue looks wonderful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the nose blowing thing... how useful would that be?!! You're outfits are really cute - great boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment today! That top is my favorite :) Cute blog! Your little boy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cutey cute CUTE! you can never go wrong with forever21! new to the blog - love it!

    kylie
    www.spencerandkylie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray