Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I surprised myself this past week by taking more outfit pictures than I have in a long time! 
Go me! Hopefully I can keep it up! 

Button earrings: won from this lady! Lacy tank: Kohls. Tee shirt: Aruba. Black sweater: Thrifted. Jeans: Express. Shoes and necklace: Walmart.

This week was pretty cool weather wise. I like cool weather, but it sure got cool fast and even cold!
This day I was headed to a play date! I love play dates!

Blazer: Forever21. Nursing top: Babies r us. Jeans: Express. Boots: Famous footwear.

Thursday it was chilly! Braden and I went walking with a friend in the morning and it was seriously 52 degrees out! I'm usually not a fan of cold weather (not that it was horrible-it wasn't), but I welcomed this...considering it'd been such a hot summer! Plus I got to wear my new blazer!

Necklace: Jewelry party. Top: Gordman's. Cardigan: Kohls. Jeans: Express. Rain boots: Target.

I'm not sure what we did during the day, but that evening my husband and I went out on a date.
Cheddars. Yummmm.

Headband: Junk Drawer Boutique. Sweater: Fashion Bug. Under tank: Maurices. Jeans: Forever21. Boots: Target.

I love this headband. I'd been wanting one this for a while. Its just perfect. I'd wear it everyday if I could! 
This was a nice outfit to wear because it was cool, but not cold. The sweater is very breathable, which is nice! 


pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. I have those rain boots too! Super cute :) I also love your headband in the last pic. Oh, and your baby is the perfect accessory - such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just so cute! I love your blazer and your boots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - your headband is so cute! I don't think I could pull it off nearly as well, but you are fabulous in it.:)
    Cate @wildruffle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! (And, so is your sweet boy!) I love your outfits and that headband is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sundays outfit is beyond adorable. That headband is so sweet :)... as is your little boy!

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray