Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I felt beautiful!

I've been slacking on outfit posts this week. I'll get better. 


Dress: Forever 21. Heels: A friend. Earrings and Necklace: Target.

This is the dress I wore on our anniversary, so if you follow my blog, more than likely you've already seen it. But what I didn't tell you is that I felt so good in this dress. 
Ever since having our little one (who isn't so little anymore) I've struggled with how I feel about myself, especially when it comes to how I look. Its been super hard for me to deal with, but not when I wore this! It was good to feel so great about myself especially on our anniversary! 

What do you wear that makes you feel good? 

pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. you are so pretty! i love this outfit. and it's so true, even on the worst of days, if you put on something that makes you feel confident it cant completely turn it around.

    lindsay @ lindsayelizabethm@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you look beautiful! I like your cute pose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing, and i know how you feel. in the last six months my body has made mannny changes (though none of them are due to having a kid, i wish that was the reason) and I'm now having to find how to dress for my new, bigger body type. its so important for you to feel good about the way you look!
    sharde @the style projects

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray