Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Tank: Old Navy. Dress: Hawaii. Belt: Khols. Shoes: Walmart.
When I first started blogging all my posts were about fashion because I like clothes...a lot.
However, as you may have been able to tell, I got bored with it and started posting about other things.
I plan on changing my blog a bit, making it a lot less about clothes and a lot more about my faith in Jesus, marriage life, motherhood, things I enjoy, and pretty much just whatever I want.

I do plan on still doing "What I wore Wednesday" because it does make me get dressed and I do still enjoy it! I promise next week there will be more outfits and better pictures because husband will gladly take ahold of the camera! 

Happy Wednesday! 

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Love how you layered that dress on top of the tank! It makes it more modest and more chic at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Erin Lauray